Decorated Combat Pilot, Fortune 50 Exec, All-Conference Collegiate Athlete, MBA, & Author: An Expert Who Can Motivate Crowds to Excel Under Pressure While Building Teamwork, Motivation, and Leadership.
Encourage Your Team and
Teach Them How to Excel Under Pressure
While Achieving Exceptional Results
They're not on fire. They're GONE!
Are you looking for a way to encourage your team and teach them how to excel under pressure while achieving exceptional results?
Kevin Sweeney is the only person to successfully land a KC-135, the military version of the Boeing 707, after two of the four engines were ripped completely off the airplane while on a night combat mission in Desert Storm. This challenging experience taught him to think on his feet and be highly flexible, which means that he will quickly make adjustments to his presentation to be sure that your audience is receiving the most applicable information possible.
The unique life experiences of Kevin Sweeney have molded him into an inspirational speaker, allowing him to effectively motivate members of any organization. Through his presentation, people learn how to shine during the tough days by using specific techniques, helping them to maintain a calm composure when faced with change or challenge.
A captivating storyteller and inspirational icon, Kevin shares a wealth of experience about the tools necessary for excelling when the heat is on! He adapts his presentations to match the needs of the audience, and each person will walk away with a renewed hope and increased motivation to be a decisive leader. He teaches audiences how to be the "go-to" person in their organization, so that they can become the teammate their customers, clients, and colleagues covet.
During his presentation, Kevin teaches people how to have:
- Exceptional results when the heat is on
- Confidence and performance under pressure
- Decisive and effective leadership
- Courage to overcome obstacles as they arise
- Cohesive teamwork to utilize the strengths of each person in the group
- Precise communication and the ability to follow directions with exactness
- Laser beam focus to improve productivity
Kevin Sweeney has many in-depth skills as well as a one-of-a-kind unique understanding of the attributes needed to be successful in today's challenging business environment. He has learned to apply his life lessons to any scenario and can relate to every person in the room. His background includes:
- Experienced Fortune 50 Executive
- Combat pilot decorated with the Distinguished Flying Cross
- Military leader in combat conditions
- All-conference collegiate athlete and teammate
- Author of two books
- Business school university instructor
- Proud to be a dad and grandpa
Inspiring His Audiences
Kevin inspires audiences with his unique insights into leadership, teamwork, and how to position yourself to perform under pressure. Many speakers just talk about principles, but Kevin has personally experienced and been through the things that he talks about.
He has been a requested guest on over 450 radio stations in the United States and Canada. He spent 23 years in the Air Force and Air National Guard, attaining the rank of Lt. Colonel. The story of his combat mission team was featured in Reader's Digest, and the story was also shared on the A&E channel titled "Wings Over the Gulf."
Kevin Sweeney's Books
He is also the author of two books:
- Pressure Cooker Confidence: How to Lead When the Heat is On
- Conversations with the Colonel: Lessons in Life, Leadership and Wisdom